|Available Finies:||Split Face||Thickness:||0.75-1.25”|
slate cultured stone,
slate stone wall cladding
|Packing||5pcs/box, 30boxes/crate or 48boxes/palle|
|Available Finishes||Split Face|
Regular Size : 6×18×6 (150×450×150mm) Corner6×24 (150×600mm)6×22 (150×550mm) Z Shape
Style : Flat
Colors : White
Shipping Port : Xingang Port
Payment Term : T/TWestern Union
Delivery Time : 15-20 Days after receiving the deposit
Ledgestone is an all natural stacked stone used for siding, veneer and cladding. It is used in residential and commerical architectural construction for both exterior and interior applications. This veneer is cut from real, all natural China tiger skin ledge stone. Hand crafted by skilled stone cutters into beautiful focal point for your home or office.
Our ledger panels are ideal for fireplaces, planter walls or home facades. Make your design complete with this remarkable natural stone. The ledger panels are recommended for both interior and exterior in commercial and residential projects. Matching corners are available to finish off projects.
Ledgestone veneer panels let you bring the elegant look of stonework to an exterior or interior project, without breaking the back. This style is available through several of our product lines, in a wide wariety of natural colors suitable for every design need. Ture ledgestone uses stones 2-8 inches tall and about 4 inches wide with two flat sides that make it easy to stack. Traditionally it was often used to create walls, borders and fireplaces.
Ledgestone will set a classic, elegant tone for a formal room like a dining room or living room as well as a rugged, natural look for a fireplace, home bar or other casual space. Many businesses have used them to create stylish restaurants, boutiques and lobbies. Ledgestone veneer panels are perfect indoors or out for a beautiful, low maintenance, extremely durable renovation. Thanks to the wide variety of colors, your design options are pratically endless.
Chinamarble.com is the establishment of a stone information and trading platform launched by Beijing stars stone company co., ltd. The company was founded in 2002, its predecessor for the state-owned enterprises, since the beginning of 1998 in the stone industry. Owning a few stone minings and processing plants, products cover more than 95% China natural stone products, meanwhile operating some overseas stone products. China stone industry provides the most product categories most complete varieties. With 18 years' development, forming a very professional team, products are exported to more than 100 countries around the world. Our clients include wholesalers, building materials supermarket chains, retailers, project owners, contractors, and decorative design company individual family consumers. We are committed to providing quality products and services for all customers, competitive price and one-stop service.
1. We can provide the design, processing of various types of natural stone and artificial stone products. Materials include marble, granite, quartz stone, slate, sandstone, limestone, basalt, travertine, onex and other materials, Chinese and many other overseas territories; product types include tile, culture stone, wall stone. Paving stone, stone carving, monument and various special-shaped products after processing or decorations.
2. Our products can be widely used in individual housing and commercial projects in the indoor and outdoor decoration, as well as large square, road laying and landscaping works.
3. We can accept any personalized custom stone products, as long as the customer to provide any design by pictures or drawings, we basically can provide customers with the products.
4. We can provide logistic service to almost all the ports in the world and most of the countries and regions in the door to door service.
5. We provide online consulting services, so that customers can get sufficient information at the first minute.
6. We build a strong customer database, to facilitate all customers through a user name to manage their exchange and transaction records.
Contact Person: Mrs. Jane